The new Nuna NORR is designed for rear-facing travel only from birth up to 4 years, which makes it one of the safest car seats on the market!
Plus Test Approved
Tested above and beyond everyday government standards, the Nuna NORR is designed to be the safest way to ride, having passed the voluntary Swedish PLUS test, known for being one of the strictest industry car seat examinations. To date, all car seats that pass the PLUS test are rearward-facing only, this is because rear-facing is proven to be 5x safer in a collision compared to forward-facing seats.
You can rest assured that your little one is safe and secure on their travels thanks to a rebound bar that minimises rotation on impact and a stability leg and energy absorbing foam/steel shell to protect from impact. The seat also features a no re-thread 5-point harness to keep your little one from wriggling free, keeping them where they should be.
- Seven recline positions for ultimate comfort as they grow
- Seven position headrest that can be adjusted with one hand, allowing your baby to grow comfortably
- Ventilation panels on the back of the seat keep your child cool and fresh on warmer days and long journey
- Swedish PLUS test and i-size approved
- Steel strength technology
- Included additional airy mesh seat and headrest covers
- Seat ventilation panels
- Convenient harness holders
- Ultra resilient
- 5-point harness
- From birth to 4 years
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.