All returns are processed through the retailer and not the manufacturer; please contact us regarding any after sales issues. We endeavour to offer an impartial returns procedure for the benefit of all parties.
You have 14 days in which to examine the goods to ascertain whether they are suitable for your needs. If they are unsuitable you are able to return your order at your expense for a full refund less any delivery charges.
However please note if the items are used then you will be unable to reject the goods under this cooling off period. It is also the consumer's responsibility to ensure the goods properly cared for and safely returned.
If products are faulty you now have 30 days in which you may reject the goods under your short-term right to reject.
Within the first 30 days you have the option to repair, replace or reject the goods after which the retailer will collect the goods and issue a refund. After this period repair or replace options are available.
For more information regarding cancellation or for general returns and in warranty repairs please visit our terms and conditions page.
To enable us to process your claim as efficiently as possible please follow this procedure, failure to follow this procedure could result in delays in processing your claim or return.
In the first instance contact our returns department on email@example.com or write to us with the following information:
- Order Number
- Name (Person who placed the order)
- Contact telephone number.
- Date of Purchase
- Faulty Item (Product description)
- Details of Fault/Reason For Return (Description of fault)
- If possible digital photos could also be sent to help identify the problem.
We will then, depending on the issue, either contact you to discuss the matter further or issue you with a returns authorisation number. Please note returns sent back without a returns number may be refused or could result in delays in processing.
If it is felt that the goods need to be returned for inspection you will need to do the following.
- Box the item ready for collection. It is wise to retain the original packaging for this purpose. Our shipping company will not collect items which are not properly packaged
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange collection. Please book your collection at least 2 days in advance and between Monday – Friday. Collections are usually made during the afternoon via Parcel Force. Please allow at least a 4 hour window when you will be available. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged a £8.00 for the aborted collection
- Please include your Returns Authorisation Number (RAN), proof of purchase and a description of the fault.
Please note we are unable to offer a loan or replacement product while your return is being inspected or repaired. Proof of purchase must accompany any warranty claim. Most nursery items come with a 6 months guarantee; however some products come with a 12 months guarantee. Check your instruction guide or warranty book for more information. This does not affect your statutory rights. If a fault develops within the guarantee period, we will arrange collection and inspection in our workshop. If the failure is confirmed to be due to a manufacturing fault we will arrange repair, or replacement if the repair in uneconomical.
If the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse we will quote for a rectification and you will also be liable for the carriage charges, which are currently £18 per parcel*.
In the event of a dispute as to the cause of the failure the product will be sent to the manufacturer who will establish if the fault is covered by the manufacturer’s warranty.
In the event the manufacturer identifies the fault is due to fair wear and tear, damage or misuse you will be liable for all carriage costs and any repair costs if you wish the product to be repaired.
Our workshop will be happy to quote for any non-warranty repair. All returned product must be carefully packed in cardboard. It is wise to retain original cartons for this purpose. If a collection is scheduled and you are not home as arranged you will be charged £8.00 for the aborted collection.
*All Wooden Furniture carries a carriage charge of £20 per parcel.
Should you wish to return the item yourself our return address is 4 River Terrace, Keynsham. Bristol. BS31 1HE. Please note if you return yourself it will be your responsibility to ensure the same transport of the product and you accept responsibility for any loss or damage in transit.