The Noordi Reusable Child Face Mask has been designed to help protect you and those around you against small particles on-air, microorganisms, dust, pollen and other pollutants. This quality anti-microbial face mask is equipped with Silver Ion technology to help prevent the growth of microorganisms as well as to sustain cleanliness and hygiene for an even longer amount of time.
The Noordi Reusable Mask creates a safe environment for you wherever you go thanks to two layers of Oeko Tex Standard 100 certified materials made without the use of harmful substances - the same material used in the making of army uniforms.
The Noordi mask can be washed and reused so that you don't need to buy disposable masks every time you want to leave the house. You can simply wash the Noordi mask at a minimum temperature of 60°C using running water and soap or detergent to help maintain its protection.
The Noordi mask should be worn for no more than 6 hours at a time and can also be sterilised by spraying it with 75% disinfectant, placing a damp cloth over it and steaming with a standard iron.
- Reusable face mask suitable for children between 5-10 years old
- Protects against small particles on-air, microorganisms, dust, pollen and other pollutants
- Made of Oeko Tex® Standard 100 certified materials
- Uses Silver Ion antimicrobial technology
- Easy to fit and remove with two elastic ear-cords
- Provides hygiene and cleanliness for longer (max. 6 h of constant use)
- Can be washed at 60 °C, disinfected or sterilised to maintain its protective features
This is not a medical-grade mask, although it is widely sold in pharmacy stores within the EU
Please always remember to wash your hands before fitting and removing the mask from your face and please note that the mask must be changed once it gets wet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.